- AFC merges several key power assets with Harith General Partners
- US$ 55 million invested in Maamba Collieries Limited, Zambia
- Lead arranger for an up to US$425 million senior mezzanine facility for New Age (African Global Energy) and invested US$75 million
- Secured a US$150 million 15-year loan facility from KfW Development Bank
- Launch of Africa Infrastructure Development Association (AfIDA), a think tank and network to promote and enable project development Bank
- Hosted the Powering Africa’s Future Forum in Dubai with Dentons, a leading global law firm
- Djibouti becomes AFC member.
Net income: US$ 115.3 million